Unique & Effective Branding Ideas for Events
We’re full steam ahead into the new season which means way more opportunities for unique event ideas in your area. If your business is planning an event and you’re looking to build business credibility, support, brand recognition, and loyalty, then your best bet is to opt for some creative branding with help from Lloyd Decor and Rental Services.
The goal of event branding is to be subtle, yet creative and eye-catching. It can take a lot of practice to master the art of event branding, which is why we highly recommend contacting a professional corporate event branding company. Here are a few creative ideas to get you started.
EFFECTIVE EVENT BRANDING IDEAS
- Social Media Props. There’s nothing better than setting up a corporate event Hashtag in the weeks leading up to your big event and then having your guests use it at a custom-designed social media photo booth. Art of the Event will create props guests can hold in order to make the photos Instagram-worthy while at the same time promoting your brand. This branding idea is also quite inexpensive depending on the size and scale of the props.
- Lighting. Lighting effects is what we do best here at Art of the Event and we can truthfully say there’s nothing more jaw-dropping than a large, lit-up company logo on a back wall or dance floor.
- Lanyards & Badges. Planning on making an appearance at an industry conference or trade show? Make sure your company stands out with custom-designed lanyards and badges. These are great additions to the age-old business cards and are much more visible and recognizable.
- Backdrops. Sponsorship backdrops are often what you see while watching the Oscar’s or Emmy Awards, but why not bring that red carpet vibe to your next event? Sponsored backdrops are a great entry feature to have and are the perfect setup for any press or photographers who want to get a snap of a corporate executive or keynote speaker. Speaking of red carpet, we can literally bring you the red carpet as well.
- Digital Branding. If your event includes a well-positioned screen from which keynote speakers will be making presentations, then this is your chance to set up a holding screen. These screens will be displayed between presentations as opposed to turning the projector off altogether.
- T-Shirts. There’s a reason this event branding idea keeps making the list — it’s because it actually works! Custom-made t-shirts and company apparel is a great way to build company morale as well as advertise your brand. Although Lloyd Decor and Rental Services does not provide screen printing services, we know it’s a great idea and could even provide you with a referral if needed.
- Wristbands. These little bracelets aren’t just to keep tabs on how many people are at an event, they’re also a great way to advertise a brand. Think about it: every time the individual looks at their watch or goes to shake the hand of another event attendee, that wristband is noticeable.
- Lectern. The highlight of any corporate event is always the keynote speaker, which means all eyes are on the podium as they present. Make your brand known loud and clear by choosing a lectern branding design custom created for your company. Audience members will be snapping photos that will eventually be shared online, which means your brand will end up reaching a large audience for days after the event wraps up.
Ready to make a lasting impression on your guests at your next corporate event? Contact Lloyd Decor and Rental Services today for event design and event production services.