Terms and Conditions
RENTAL & EXECUTION SERVICES:
- Full payment is required before delivery date to reserve and confirm all orders.
- Equipment and other items or services will not be reserved or confirmed without payment being received before the delivery date.
- Some items may be outsourced and are therefore based on the availability upon booking. Final prices for products may vary depending on their availability.
- Discounts are not guaranteed for packaged rentals. Items and prices are subject to availability upon booking.
- Pictures are for reference only. Actual items may vary slightly from images shown.
- Last minute request are based on availability of equipment and delivery team.
- Cancellations must be made seven (7) working days before delivery date.
- Cancellations made after the seven (7) day period will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made on the day of delivery will be charged at the full cost quoted.
- Quotations are valid for seven (7) days only and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Under no circumstance should clients move and/or adjust tents and/or any part there of once secured down.
- Lloyd Decor & Rental Services cannot be held liable for damages to property and/or persons being housed or sheltered under tents due to client’s miss-use or tampering of tents.
- Pop-up Tents are not suitable for all types of events and applications, due to their manufacturing design and frames. Lloyd Decor & Rental Services cannot be held liable for damages to property and/or persons being housed or sheltered under tents
- Lloyd Decor & Rental Services is not in any way responsible to clients for any acts of nature and or natural disaster that may impede its client’s event from happening and is not liable to reimburse its clients due to such unforeseen circumstances.
- Technicians/Crew members are to have access to venue at all times.
- Clients will have to provide their own electricians to conduct any electrical wiring or work required.
- Customers should not in any way pierce, tear or staple tents, furniture or other equipment or items provided by Lloyd Decor & Rental Services.
- Clients will be held liable and charged for lost, theft, shortages, damages, or breakage to rented items.
- It is the responsibility of the client to check all items for damage or breakage once received.
- Payment Method: Cash, Manager and Company Cheque. (Personal cheques are not accepted).
- All payments by cheque must be cleared first, before rental items will be reserved.
- Actual items may vary slightly from images shown.
- Lloyd Decor & Rental Services is neither responsible nor liable for any claims, promotions, products, or services offered by advertisers on this site.
- Clients will be charged a service/labor fee to remove any fabric, lights or decorative items not installed by Lloyd Decor & Rental Services from tents, booth spaces and other structures rented from us.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Your access to and use of Lloyd Decor & Rental Services (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision. Please consult with a professional event or wedding planner first.
– CHANGES TO WEBSITE
Lloyd Decor & Rental Services reserves the right to:
1) Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Lloyd Decor & Rental Services shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
2) Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
– LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
1) All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Lloyd Decor & Rental Services or otherwise used by Lloyd Decor & Rental Services as permitted by law.
2) In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
– DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1) The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2) To the extent permitted by law, Lloyd Decor & Rental Services will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
3) Lloyd Decor & Rental Services makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
4) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Lloyd Decor & Rental Services for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Lloyd Decor & Rental Services or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lloyd Decor & Rental Services and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Lloyd Decor & Rental Services arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
– GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Jamaica and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Jamaican courts.
Lloyd Decor & Rental Services is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the Caribbean. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When you make an enquiry, we need to know your name, contact details, email address and requirements. This allows us to process and fulfill your enquiry. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the enquiry process.
We use your personal information to update you about new products/services. We will only contact you with your consent.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with the Caribbean data protection legislation.
We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org